As you may have heard, COVID-19 infections are on the rise again throughout the world. With the start of the 2020/2021 school year, we will continue to apply strict preventive measures in our kindergartens and nurseries to curb the spread of the epidemic.
The municipal government has had all employees of Hegyvidék kindergartens and nurseries tested in the first days of the school year, and we will continue to do so on a regular basis. As has been the case in the spring and summer, buildings and schoolyards are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
The rules introduced a few months ago have not changed: parents are still required to wear a mask and use a hand disinfectant when entering the institutions.
We ask parents report inform kindergarten teachers and nannies if you have recently travelled abroad with your child and to pay close attention to your child’s health. If your child has a fever, please make sure to call your GP and follow the instructions. Temperatures of the children are taken at the entrance of the educational institutions, and if higher than 37.3 °C, the child is prohibited from entering. A medical certificate is required to attend the school again.
We also ask you to kindly keep up to date with government information on the epidemic and the relevant general rules.
The municipal government will continue to provide increased protection and continue to test those working in social services and with the elderly.
As older adults are at the highest from the epidemic, the events planned for the day of older persons are postponed, and senior clubs will remain closed as well.
Wearing a mask and complying with health regulations is mandatory in all cultural and sports institutions operated by the municipal council.
MOMKult has published the following announcement at its website:
To reduce the risk of infection, please follow the following rules and recommendations:
- Please be advised that in accordance with the disease control rules currently in force, we do not limit the number of performances at MOMkult but the use of masks is mandatory in the theatre arena and foyers;
- Please only visit us if you are completely healthy;
- We recommend that you maintain social distancing in the building, or if this is not possible, please make sure to wear a face mask;
- Please use the installed hand sanitizers when entering the building;
- Please use contactless forms of payment when making personal purchases where possible;
- To prevent overcrowding, the doors to the theatre arena and other event rooms will be opened half an hour before the start of the performances;
- Also for the purpose of preventing overcrowding, visitors will be paced when exiting the arena at the end of the program, aided by our staff via loudspeakers.
The Hegyvidék Municipality would like to thank the residents for their cooperation.
Let's look out for each other!