ESTATE, REOPENED ESTATE, TESTATOR, NOTARY PUBLIC, WILL, INVENTORY, CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE, FUNERAL, DEATH
The purpose of the probate procedure is to ensure the transfer of the estate to the heirs under the title of inheritance, in the proportion determined by law or as outlined in the will. If there is an estate, the debts of the testator will be satisfied in accordance with the order of creditors.Contacts of notaries public:
DR LIGETI, Erika (deaths in the 1st, 5th and 9th months)
1122 Budapest, Magyar J. tere 4/b. I. em.
Phone: +361 355 6774
DR ANKA, Márton Tibor (deaths in the 2nd, 6th and 10th months)
1126 Budapest, Böszörményi út 19/a.
Phone: +361 356 0114
DR FERENCZY, Réka (deaths in the 3rd, 7th and 11th months)
1122 Budapest, Maros utca u. 29. III. em. 2.
Phone: +36 30 370 2220
DR PARTI, Tamás (deaths in the 4th, 8th and 12th months)
1122 Budapest, Maros utca 23.
Phone: +361 212 6835
- Proceedings are opened ex officio at the Administrative Office, or upon request in case of reopening the estate
- The inventory is made
- Documents are sent to the competent notary public
- death certificate
- property title deed
- invoice from the morgue
- vehicle registration document
- documents proving the creditors' claims
- download the form
- download the form for reopening the estate
Free of charges and duties.