EXTRACTS FROM THE REGISTER OF BIRTHS, MARRIAGES, DEATHS, OR CIVIL PARTNERSHIP
The application may be submitted in person or by proxy, or by post.
- After registration in the Electronic Registry, the application is registered and the extract is issued.
- The application must contain the following:
- details of the applicant (name, address, place and date of birth, mother's name, identity document information, e-mail address)
- nature of the applicant (acting on his/her own behalf, direct relative, proxy)
- indication of the purpose of use, proof of authorisation to use
How to submit your application