RESIDENTIAL PARKING CONSENT (LAKOSSÁGI VÁRAKOZÁSI HOZZÁJÁRULÁS)
This type of parking permit can be requested by individuals residing in the district to obtain a parking permit for vehicles provided by their employer for parking at their place of residence. Each person can receive a parking consent (várakozási hozzájárulás) for a single vehicle. No more than two parking permits may be issued for any one address.
Please note that in case of car kept by you, you must apply for another type of permit, under the menu item Parking permit for own vehicle (Saját autó parkolási engedély)
CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING THE PERMIT
- The claimant receives the vehicle for exclusive use from the employer.
- The keeper or lessee of the vehicle is the employer granting exclusive use to the claimant.
- The car has a valid registration certificate and does not have a BOLO on it.
- The claimant’s place of residence in the 12th district is within the parking zone.
- No more than one car at the same address has a valid residential parking permit.
- The claimant has no local tax debts or other debts towards the Municipality.
- The claimant has no debts older than 30 days at a metropolitan parking company.
CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
HOW TO APPLY
- Certificate of exclusive use of the vehicle (signed by the person authorised to sign for the company).
- A certificate from the local government with jurisdiction over the employer's registered seat that the employer does not have a motor vehicle tax debt.
- Reimbursement fee is uniformly HUF 2,000.
- In the event of a second permit being issued for the same address, an additional annual parking fee of two hundred and fifty times the hourly parking fee payable at the place of residence must be paid.
Information about discounts for the second car at the same address