SURFACE DEMOLITION, UTILITY, PAVEMENT, ROAD, CONSTRUCTION
Road surface demolition and the placement of a structure or other facility on the road, as well as occupying the road for other non-traffic purposes is subject to the consent of the owner of the road. Consent will be granted if specific conditions are met.
- construction plan, but at least the technical documentation presenting the works in detail (site plan, cross-section, technical description)
- road operator’s consent (for activities subject to the operator’s consent)
- in the case of road traffic, a traffic regulation plan for the period of construction with the consent of the traffic technology operator not older than 6 months
- a statement by the designer or contractor that the construction plan has been agreed with all relevant utility and utility-type network operators and that the solution complies with the outcome of the consultation, legal and other requirements; or a declaration, signed and stamped by the public utilities involved in the work, stating that they have no comments on the contents of the plan
- proof that you have liability insurance to compensate for damage caused during work
- in case of work subject to a building permit or construction consent, a building permit or construction consent
- if the road surface may be affected, a completed data sheet for the non-traffic use of the road
- if the roadway may be affected, a site plan showing the use of the road, if it cannot be read from the traffic control plan under construction
- a statement from the public transport operator on the route of public transport services
- for roads with public transport, a statement from the road operator
- a statement on the protection of green areas and rows of trees concerned and a statement from the manager of the green area and trees
If the surface of a road maintained by the Municipality is demolished, the non-traffic use fee of the road is HUF 100/day/m2 + VAT net in the parking zone, and HUF 60 /day/m2 + VAT in the non-parking zone.