RAGWEED, WEEDS, ALLERGENIC WEED
Extermination of allergenic weeds and ragweed in non-public properties. Procedures are conducted under the authority of the notary, whereby property owners may be required to carry out weed extermination. After 1 July, protective measures for the public interest may be ordered on properties with significant ragweed coverage.
- Property owners may be obligated to weed and ragweed removal, and in justified cases public interest protection may be carried out.
- Report the matter in writing.
- Written submissions are processed by the Green Office (Zöld Iroda). Procedural deadline: 60 days in full proceedings, 8 days in summary proceedings. The time limit does not include the duration of a stay of proceedings.
- The procedure includes an on-site visit to explore the submitted matter.
- the subject matter
- the exact location,
- the property concerned,
- name and contact details of the notifier